To provide judicial and related services to the people of Tonga , based on the principles of the independence of the Judiciary, due process of law, fairness, humanitarian concern and respect rights of the individual. Such a mission demands the efficient enforcement of Court judgments; the provision of pre-sentence reports and supervision of non-custodial sentences; the provision of accurate vital statistics in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner; the provision of quality policy advice to Government on legal and judicial issues, and encouraging people to resolve disputes within the ambits of the Court process.
- Justice, Fairness, Humanity and Respect for the Individual.
- The delivery of equitable and quality service to meet community needs.
- Teamwork, courtesy and respect in the workplace.
- Accountability to the Government and people of Tonga.
- Integrity and ethical behaviour in all our dealings.
- Consultation, dedication and attention to detail in all aspects of our work.
- Innovation in policy analysis and development.
- Enhancing training programmer for the staff.