The Registrar General’s Office is governed by the Births, Deaths and Marriages READ MORE..
The Probation Division is a criminal justice service directed by the courts of Tonga.READ MORE ……
There are only two offices of this division, the main office in Tongatapu and a sub-office in Vava’u. READ MORE…
Welcome to the Family Protection Legal Aid Centre.READ MORE…
The pride of being able to provide and maintain efficient, equitable, independent and accessible Justice System for the people of Tonga.
To provide judicial and related services to the people of Tonga , based on the principles of the independence of the Judiciary, due process of law, fairness, humanitarian concern and respect rights of the individual. Such a mission demands the efficient enforcement of Court judgments; the provision of pre-sentence reports and supervision of non-custodial sentences; the provision of accurate vital statistics in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner; the provision of quality policy advice to Government on legal and judicial issues, and encouraging people to resolve disputes within the ambits of the Court process.
- Justice, Fairness, Humanity and Respect for the Individual.
- The delivery of equitable and quality service to meet community needs.
- Teamwork, courtesy and respect in the workplace.
- Accountability to the Government and people of Tonga.
- Integrity and ethical behaviour in all our dealings.
- Consultation, dedication and attention to detail in all aspects of our work.
- Innovation in policy analysis and development.
- Enhancing training programmer for the staff.